1. Provide technical support to customers on design-in projects. Active participating and defining new product solutions depending on customers' request.
2. Takes active and professional role in technical application, troubleshooting.
3. Cooperation with customer development engineer to solve issue in development phase.
4. Be able to answer promptly and clearly the technical questions sent by customers and provide feedback from customer for the product requirement according to the market needs.
5. Can write technical articles and technical document and presentations.
6. Product training to Distributor, co-work to get design-ins .
7. Keep good relationship with target customers' RD engineers.
1. Bachelor degree in a relevant subject (Electronics, Material Engineering).
2. A wide technical understanding on electronics assembly and electronic components.
3. Personal Attributes: Open, active, highly motivated, able to work independently.
4. Language: Good written/reading skills in both Chinese and English.
1. Lead a design team in projects or customer designs.
2. Work with customers to help define/change technical requirements and specifications.
3. Trouble shooting in product development stage.
4. Analyze design tradeoffs with references to product cost.
5. Oversee qualification testing and analysis of results.
6. Coordinate with suppliers on new material and design improvements to existing products.
7. Generate relevant documentation to support design, manufacture and marketing products.
1. BSEE or MSEE or equivalent at least 5 years experience in designing.
2. Must have the Knowledge of existing topologies, current components, control theory, loop compensation, magnetic design, and PCB layout.
3. Proficient using simulation tools, spreadsheets, calculation tool.
4. Must be capable of schematic creating and PCB layouts.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication & problem solving skills.
6. Ability to work efficiently as an team leader.
7. Flexible, pro-active and willing to learn and contribute to meeting team objectives.
1. Coordinate and manage customers' program/account. Develop & improve customer relationship, rapport and communication so as to improve customer satisfaction. Keeping good relationship with customer.
2. Reviews new orders, change orders and order cancellations.
3. Coordinate customers' loading and shipment priority with Production Planning. Provide wip status and finished good information to customer.
4. Monitor shipment status to ensure all credit and export problem are resolved and orders are released for shipment.
5. Handle Sales & Purchase Orders and Invoices.
6. To accept and execute for any other special tasks, assignments or ad-hoc requirements ordered by line manager.
1. Bachelor degree in Electronics or Marketing related major.
2. Minimum 1 year working experience in customer service.
3. Experience in Marketing & Sales, Planning in the field of Semi-conductor.
4. Able to communicate and build up rapport with customers.
5. Good command of written and oral English.
6. Outgoing and self-starting personality.
7. Knowledge in common PC skills, knowledge in ERP system preferred.